Digital marketing is extremely crucial for every business. It helps in brand building, generating traffic to the websites, and creating a loyal customer base. But it does take time, and effort to be effective. If you are a business owner, or a website owner, with little or no knowledge about the vast domain of marketing, it may sound a little alarming. Fortunately, you can take the help of professional SEO services, digital marketing services, and various digital marketing tools to achieve your desired results. Below mentioned are five digital marketing tools that can assist you in taking your business to the next level.
Here are 5 Best Digital Marketing Tools You Can Use
1. A good email client
An email client, also known as an email operating system, enables you to create, organize, and manage different email accounts of your business.
An email client will give a professional touch to your business and email marketing campaigns. You can create several email accounts as per the number of departments:
- Customer support
- and many
It also allows you to engage your existing customers with your brand and send newsletters, promotional content alerting them about exclusive deals and special offers. The reliable email clients are Gmail, Outlook, Outlook Express, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, Opera, Thunderbird, and Eudora are reliable email clients.
2. Web hosting services
A web, or internet, hosting service enables website owners to create and maintain their website on a server and make it accessible on the World Wide Web. Many companies provide this service and are known as web hosts. Some of the best web hosts are:
It’s crucial to choose the right hosting service is crucial as it impacts the website’s response time, user experience, and search engine optimization (SEO). A suitable hosting service will be reliable and affordable.
Before you choose, consider the traffic you expect in the future and select the right one accordingly. Standard hosting service costs less than a virtual private server, but it shares its server with several different websites.
A dedicated server is more expensive but is fast and safe. However, it requires a bit of IT expertise and is not necessary for an average business website.
3. SEO and analytical tools
Search engine optimization (SEO) plays the most important role in ranking your website in the search engine and drives the traffic to it. SEO tools provide crucial data and insights into the overall performance and health of your website.
They also provide vital information on backlinks, keywords, and SEO competition in search engines. A professional digital marketing company can use the tools effectively for your business. Some of the best SEO and analytical tools are:
- Google Structured Data Testing: It is an easy-to-use tool that enables you to test your structured data code for errors.
- Google Search Console: The free tool helps you track your website, measure its traffic and performance, and improve its presence in Google Search results.
- SEO Browser: This tool converts your web pages into pure HTML and enables you to see your site the way search engines do.
- SEO Site Checkup: This tool monitors weekly changes in over 30 SEO variables and helps you know your website’s overall performance.
4. Paid social media tools
Paid social media tools can be a little expensive, but it’s worth spending on the features they provide. They offer much-needed control and depth to your website and social media accounts.
You can use the tools to make mundane and routine social media management works fun and easy. Instead of submitting posts manually, take benefit of paid social media tools to create an editorial calendar. It allows you to schedule all your posts, tweets, pictures, and content a week prior to publishing.
These paid tools will also provide you with several suggestions and statistics to improve the performance of your content. By using them, you can know what’s performing and what’s not as well as how much return you are getting from your investments. Some popular and reputable paid social media tools are:
- Hubspot: It’s a widely known developer and seller of platforms for inbound marketing, sales, CRM software, and customer service.
- Mailchimp All-in-One Marketing Platform: It’s a comprehensive email marketing platform.
- SEMrush: It’s a solution provider for content, PPC, SEO, social media, and competitive research.
- Supermetrics: It’s a business-to-business software company that draws data from different sources to use for social media, online marketing, and web analytics.
5. Effective retargeting tools
Every business uses engagement strategies to build connections with its prospective customers. Retargeting is important to maintain the connection and enable them to take a specific action. Retargeting tools enable businesses to understand customer behaviour, keep a track of their visitors, and tailor personalized communication to target their unique needs. There are several effective retargeting tools, including:
- Followerwonk: It has tools to enable businesses to search, analyze, and optimize from a single platform. You can search social media users’ bio, follow their behaviours, and get personalized reports to reinforce your strategy.
- ReTargeter: It is a new tool that enables businesses to create retargeted ads and place them anywhere online including Google, social media platforms, websites, and more.
- Twilio: This retargeting tool enables businesses to easily schedule text messages and monitor the results.
- Vidyard: Not a tool, but it can help businesses with their retargeting strategies. Video marketing is extremely effective for retargeting, and the tool enables you to amplify your video marketing efforts.
Marketing your business online needs a lot of time and energy, and it may sound too complex for business or website owners. But with the right tools and right digital marketing services provider, it will yield desired results. The above-mentioned digital marketing tools can help your business immensely and take it to new heights.